Friday, April 3, 2009

di tag Cabonytte....

tag as u wish... grrrr....



1. Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan mengapa anda memilih nama itu?

- Uncle Garfield is Thinking, mengapa? it depicts my thoughts on everything... thus the "is Thinking" expression... Uncle Garfield... well, i just like Garfield... the cat... and I dont wanna use MRL my nick... Uncle Garfield sound cuter... hahahaha...

2. Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?

- http://mrlgarfield.blogspot.com/... the combination of my nick name MRL (Master Red Lion) with Garfield...

3. Apakah ‘method’ penulisan dalam blog anda?

- as what i told up there... it's my thoughts on everything... my feel, politics, technology, movies, my life... practically everythings...

4. Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda? Sebabnya?

- So far, nope... I like to write... my blog will listen to my rambling no matter how i feel... sad, happy, excited... he dont complain like most of my friends... hahaha... pdn muka korang...

5. Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada orang yang tag anda ini?

- Simple but nice... tp TOO SIMPLE... tambah r pape yg canggih skit...

6. Senaraikan 1 orang untuk diTAG: (AMENDED)

- noted: it's not me who ammend this...nenekrock ammend it first... so I tag Alene Chan

3 comments:

nazri said...

x sangka ko kenal si amin gonjeng tu..kah3..kalo aku x tag si amin tu,mesti aku x tau ko kenal die..ngahaha...

master_red_lion said...

maunyer xknl da housemate aku... wakakakakaka

Unknown said...

owh..
hausmate ko..

aku tak kenal..
=)