Saturday, August 22, 2009

Insomnia???

Lately i somehow being insomniac, cant sleep at nite. Only very late at nite... I dont know why... huhuhuhu... Right now, i'm trying to make myself sleepy so that I can sleep and wake up for sahur on time later... arghhhhhh... tired of this...

Anyway, other than being insomniac I also dont know what to write in here so I guess I'll just ramble and rustle in here until I fell asleep. emmmm... currently i'm in big dilemma and frustration... should I change my career field to sports after this??? seeing how easy I could get a job in this field right now and how hard it is to be an engineer... yes, i always said "go with the flow"... in fact, whatever i've achieved today is the results of "go with the flow"... But, after I get a degree from "go with the flow" it seems to be a little waste if I dont go and pursue for engineering job. but then, job in engineering is also quite hard to get right now (or is it me that not looking hard enough????) and I can also do good in coaching and managing... so, what should i do??? which way should I choose???

but that seems to be more like dilemma rather than frustration... so, there must be something else that I'm frustrated about. yup... may be when someone said I was once special suddenly now thinking i'm boring, i dont know... may be it's just me being more boring or suddenly there's someone more interesting than me.... i guess, i just miss being someone's need and be able to see that someone happy after her needs is fulfilled...

Whatever it is, I just want to put my mind at rest. Because there're still tomorrows to think about that'll surely bring more dilemmas to me... aihhhhh... i'm in soooooooo negative state... can someone come and cheer me up, bring the sunshine upon my face and make me happy once more??? why why why????

should i take whatever moral of the story from How I Met Your Mother??? let go and just wait for the answer??? screw the plan. because we can't design our life??? like i designed a digital thermometer for my microcontroller project??? or maybe not.... people keep saying failing to plan is planning to fail... but what if whatever we planned is keep on failing???? or is it we planned things wrong??? i dont know... i'm out of ideas... hahahaha...

maybe, i should just stop and get that teaching job... huh... Happy Fasting!!!!

2 comments:

HANI IZWAN said...

now i can see d cause dat makes u insomniac. u r thinking a lot. i used to be one before.

gud luck in hunting to be an engineer.

dunnot think too much..=)
slmt pose!

master_red_lion said...

actually, that insomnia is caused by sleeping in the daylight... then the thoughts came... hahahaha XD