Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year 2010!!!!!

yup, new year is around the corner (though the actual new year already passed around almost 2 weeks) and people start talking "hey, what's ur new year resolution?" and "how's last year's resolution??"

well, let's review mine... on 1st Jan 2009, i did post these as my resolution...

  1. to be better than last year
  2. to achieve more than last year
  3. to enjoy my life more than last year
  4. to secure myself a JOB!!!
  5. to grad... hoho...
let's see, did I achieve any??? yuppppp... ho yeahhhh... congrats to myself...

did i achieved everything??? I think... to grad... well, i grad, convo already... check... secure myself a job... check... enjoy my life more than last year... hmmm... hope i could enjoy more... most of the time i'm having financial problems... so, nope... uncheck... to achieve more than last year... hey, I already got a job, got a car, yes I achieved more.... check... and last one, to be a better person than last year... so far??? less baling2 barang, less amuk2... although too many2 maki hamun while driving... but hey, less baling2 barang2 and less amuk2... improved right??? checked... hahahaha.... good job MRL... good job...

so, what about next year????

  1. Secure a better job... this one's great... but not enough salary... to tell the truth, I miss Penang... hahaha...
  2. To be a better man... less angry, less temper... is it possible???
  3. Last year's resolution, to enjoy life more...
  4. To be more secure financially...
  5. To have some savings (although seems to be quite impossible...)
I think 5 is enough... or should I add 6??? get a girlfriend, engaged and get married???? wahahahahahaha.... well, my parents started to worried about that issue now, ain't them??? the thing is, I wonder why they ask my sister about this instead of coming straight right at me... XD

4 comments:

wizard320 said...

"my sister" lam paragraph last tu big sister ke small sister? hehe~

master_red_lion said...

small sister... tp ko xberpeluang nk msk line... hahahahahahaha...

HANI IZWAN said...

sgt betol, parents always been so worried when their 23- graduated-have a job-child belom berura-ura nak kahwen/engage lagi. same goes to me jugak. akhernya, biarkan parents saja carikan jodoh.

and it works! =P

u patot try jugak ni..-.-!

balqissy said...

nk kawen dah? semuge berjaye
*saje buat2 x bace*
=P