Friday, March 27, 2009

Discharged From Hospital...

Yesterday, I got call from HP Hospital saying that my beloved lappy is now discharged and available for collection. and i'm like, yippeeeeee.... i can watch House M.D again, How I Met Your Mother... haha...

Went to the hospital, look at the hardware if there's any malfunction... nope... everything is alright (plus, i'm kinda in a hurry)... the nurse said that they change the processor of the lappy... I wonder how the processor got malfunction when no problem is detected before... no wonder my lappy has become sloppy few days before... thought it was becaused of the memory filled up after not shutting it down for few days (maybe weeks???)

When I got home, switch the lappy back on... weird sound coming out... unbalanced... hmmm... wonder what's wrong... further observation revealed that my lappy's right speaker is muted... huarghhhhhhh.... what happeneddddd?????? okay... relax... relax... let's check the config and the driver first... checking the balance config, yup... my right speaker is muted... huh, my lappy has become disabled???? hoh??? got to apply for OKU privillege then... hehe... okay, further check the config, nothing i can do about it... and then, found out one weird thing... the Num Lock indicator light is on all the time... arghhhhhh... that's mean, sumthing is wrong on the circuit of the right side of the lappy... sumthing must have shorted the circuit, thus muting the speaker and lighting up the indicator... grrrr.... no i have to send it back for check up again... but not in the mean time i think... I wanna spend more time with my lappy... hehehe... luckily, no performance defect despite of the short, and the speaker can be compensated with an external speaker... the audio jack is still working perfectly...

anyway, there's improvement on the temperature of the CPU and GPU... Idling at 50'C++ instead of 60'C before, watching videos at 65'C instead of 70'C before... the GPU is idling at 65'C and 75'C while watching videos, before it was 70'C idling and 88'C watching videos... wahaoooo... so high... well, that's the part that I like...

what about the hospital it is admitted??? my comment??? the job is done very quickly... but quick job will become useless if the patient is incapacitated after treatment... they said they did some test before discharging my lappy... but how do they test??? they dont notice the speaker is unbalanced???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ces..
igtkan bapak lappy yg dicharged..
haha..
rupenye lappy dia..

ayat xble bla..=P

master_red_lion said...

haha...

len kali bace dulu posting sblm2 tu sape yg kene admitted... XD