Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sad? happy?

I'm sad, I'm mad, I'm snapped, I'm disappointed, I'm not in the mood, not feeling like working, not feeling like talking, not feeling like smsing...

and yet, I'm happy... complicated isn't it? yup...

happy coz everything went fine for my industrial training presentation in front of the supervisor from university, Mr. Redzuan... and thanks to my industry supervisor for backing me up in almost every and each question raised by Mr. Redzuan... Thanks for spending some of your precious meeting time to back me up in there... so now, i dont have any relation with the university anymore and that will be official when the graduate transcript come out later... I wish I could secure a job here in 2 or 3 months... Looks promising but the only thing that is holding me back is the company's policy in facing the economic downtime...

yet, why am i sad??? yeah, when someone that are very special to u is acting like u r nobody to her... u give me so much hope, then rite now u act like those are never happen before... what do u expect from me? okay, maybe i made too many mistakes... and i'm sorry for those mistakes i made... I'm just a mere human being. mistakes are my norm. but it's ridiculous to think that when i snap, u just ignore it...

i'm sorry for what i did... but if u keep doing this, i'll know that u want me to step out and i'll step out...

whatever... WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD... true story, take an example... i'm doing awesome in my presentation today...

p to the s : kayne, dont say anything... i know what u wanna say...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

be strong & keep AWESOME!!!!
ngee~~~~

Unknown said...

"KITA TAK PERLU MENCARI SEORANG INSAN YANG SEMPURNA UNTUK DIJADIKAN TEMAN SETIA, CUKUPLAH KITA MENGENALI SEORANG INSAN YANG DAPAT MENJADIKAN KITA RASA SEMPURNA APABILA BERSAMANYA. ."

ntah mne la aku dpt neh.. renung2kn dan selamat beramal...
hehe...

Aisyah said...

i oredi said this..i'm saying it again.. "not worth it, man.."
hehe..saje nk ulang2 byk kali.
finally managed to leave a comment.
congrats with the presentation.
pray that i'll do awesome for PSM presentation next week too.
ape kate, ko beli suit satu pastu gi bar..buat mcm barney tu.
wakaka

master_red_lion said...

ko jd wingman aku nak?

Aisyah said...

jd wingwoman? belikan suit utk ak satu. pastu ak ikut la.
=p