Monday, February 9, 2009

Headache... Damn you caffeine...

what am i thinkin??? blaming the caffeine??? u r the one who take it... lalala~~~ now, i'm having big headache from withdrawal... oh my... it's painful... once u feel it, u'll never want one again... right now, my right side of my head (including my eyes, my cheek) is feel the throb from the headache... i shouldn't have taken that coffee... i should stick with nescafe only... yup, the coffee that i drink is loaded with caff, one mug of nescafe wouldn't be enough to avoid the withdrawal i think...

Caffeine is said works by having some reaction with certain receptors in the brain and the bloodflow in the brain is increased (thus, some will feel headache after get some coffee and yet, for some they will feel more energetic) and after 24hrs to 48hrs they are consumed, the effect is reduced and bloodflow in the brain is returning to normal. While returning to normal, the blood vessel will shrink thus causing one of the biggest (and annoying) symptoms of caffeine withdrawal, headache...

How to overcome this? Analgesic like aspirin can relieve the pain, as much as small dose of caffeine... and the most effective is, small dose of caffeine + analgesic... So far, i've tried Panadol + Nescafe, works... hahahaha.... dont believe me??? check Wikipedia...


it's me in the F/A18!!!! dont believe me again??? i'll make an entry about it later...

No comments: