Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rough Landing

I just came back from KL... my sis flew to Auckland today... she'll be arriving at Auckland at 12.50pm Local Auckland Time... I'll put a story on that later... I'm quite tired for now...

Okay, here's the story.... I should be boarding flight MH1168 to Penang at gate A7... what happen is, they change the boarding gate to B2 and didn't notify us... I guess for those who checked in earlier is not notified about the change as it's not only me who didn't know about the change, there's another guy that is waiting with me... In all of sudden, they announce the flight is about to board and it's already last call... what the heck... A7 and B2 is like 500m away... damn far... we have to run to go to the gate... damn it... luckily i made it... if not, i'll ran amok in the terminal... hahaha...

okay, the take off is smooth... yeah, take off is easy... but night landing might be difficult somehow tonite that the pilot have to do instrument landing... and the landing is, well... i was quite afraid when the touchdown happen... the plane seems unstable and i was afraid it might go off the strip... but they dont... but again... the touchdown is happen at faster speed than usual that hardbreaking is necessary... i actually moved forward due to inertia of breaking... damn it... quite scary...

No comments: