Friday, February 20, 2009

i'm happy... aint i???

well... yup... quite happy... even though not very happy... but yup, i'm happy... why??? when i log on to maybank2u.com, i saw my account balance... internship allowance have come in... hehehe... i'm rich again~~~~ but i dont want to spent recklessly this time like i did last time... hehe... hope can save some money this time... wish me luck!!!!

anyway, new link is added on the right side of the page under Other Bloggers... it's my far cousin blog... pay a visit whenever u have time... it's Burd Hani...

suddenly it reminds me the time when i was in matriculation... hehe... i dont even know her!!! but then, my dad said sumthing about a relative is also in the same matriculation center with me... hahaha... but then, after a while... she's actually famous in the matriculation center!!! hahaha... but she's famous for other name... and it makes me wonder, why is it ppl call u aja (or is it haja)??? i dont remember much... whatever, why ppl calling u that name???

1 comment:

HANI IZWAN said...

its AJA.
my fmly called me dat name since i was young.
sum of my frenz also called me wif dat name jugak.
So i have bunches of nickname..huhu
AJA, BURD, HANI