Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's time to boycott KFC????

It's not because israel products, or american products or anything like that... it's quality issue... KFC's food quality nowadays are very bad despite the price and the cleanliness 'A' grade...

Yesterday, I bought KFC as my dinner and one of the item is my favorite Zinger... What happen is, without me realizing they give me a very old Zinger... the burger has already shrunk, the bun is hardened... the cheese is already dried out... and of course and as usual, the vege is already blackened...

It is beyond edible... I dont know how long have the burger is made but I can be very sure it's probably already been 24hrs... since it is a take away, so i can't give any complaint to them coz no proof... and i'm not bother to go back to the restaurant again... plus, my cam is already dead... so no picture too.... ARGHHHHHHH.... go to hell...

4 comments:

applejack said...

but you still eat that burger rite?..ke makan kotak zinger je?

HANI IZWAN said...

u went to the wrong kfc restoren tu plus mmg ur bad day kut..=)
kfc olwiz sedap..nyum2

SpiderZMeN said...

what about the cheesy wedges?

master_red_lion said...

applejack: kalo ak masih blh mkn, ak xde la whining kat sini... aku telan jgk... mslhnyer ak end up buang jgk zinger tuh... beyond edible... bad cheese is not sumthing I would gamble...

Hani: mmg sbnrnyer restaurant manager kat situ bangang nk mampos sbnrnyer... staff2 die panggil die "sir"... xprnh jumpe melayu berlagak nk mampos camtu... keje restaurant manager je... but my point here is, I've experienced quite few restaurant having bad reputation like this... sepatotnyer da name franchise, HQ kene la jaga die punye reputation... like McD or Kenny Rogers... plus, mmg KFC Holdings punye restaurant always have qualtiy and service issue... termasuk Pizza Hut...

spidey: i dont know, i dont care...