Monday, June 8, 2009

To Anonymous Cowards...

Quoted from one of my anonymous reader's comment...

"KUALA TERENGGANU: An eleventh-hour decision to use a space frame design for the roof of the Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium could have led to its collapse on Tuesday morning.

A decision was made at the last minute to cover the grandstand area with a space frame roofing to add a "curvy, grandeur and sophisticated" look to it.

The source said this, coupled with a looming deadline for the opening of the Malaysia Games, was a recipe for a disaster waiting to happen.

"It was done in a hurry and everyone in the engineering field knows that a space frame design is not an easy thing to build. Besides the difficulty involved, it is also a more expensive option," the source said.
According to civil engineering terms, a space frame is constructed from interlocking struts in a geometrical pattern using steel tubes.

-Quote from The New Straits Times Online, 4th June 2009-"

"Nice" comment for spaceframe design. But why not ask the people who really know?

Just wanna tell you guys... this is the last time I'm attending to such cowardly anonymous comment. After this, anonymous comment like this either will be treated as rubbish or it will be ignored...

Okay, i take it "Nice" comment as not a really nice comment... so, if i'm wrong (which i am 100% sure i am not) please let me know...

In this case, I'm quoting the things from The New Straits Times Online (at least what he is quoting from my entry) and they already said the "the source" is someone who is involved in the project... so, I hope you can accept that... the reason I'm quoting from newspaper is they are the easiest source of something big like this.... So, if you have problems with it, suck it... dont read it, ignore the entry and wait for another entry on another issues...

again, i state here... I'm not a civil engineer, nor someone involved in the project... so, when you read my comments, my thought on something... please and please and please... dont be a sponge... absorb everything I'm giving here... If there are wrong info that you know of, leave me a message so I can make a correction... dont do such impression "aiyaaa... this guy just nk hantam2 gomen je... dont care for wrong info..." I am not a guy who can't accept his own mistakes... so, if you know the truth just state it include the statement quote and I'll publish it here... and do not make it Anonymous... as it most likely being ignored after this because I'm not giving any attention to cowardly comment...

Also, when I make a comment based on newspaper report, please treat it as newspaper report too... newspaper reports tend to mess up few details, so do i when making comments especially based on an already messed up newspaper reports....

So, rather than telling me to ask someone who already knew... why dont you go and check my source if they're already from someone that already knew... if not, come and tell me... if yes, deal with it...

DONE...

No comments: