Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Messed Up

Okay, right now it's 2.52am and I got a lot of things to be done tomorrow...

1. I need to wash my shoes early in the morning (due to some stupid kids making a cilibo or chili paste a blowing bomb dirtying everything in 1meter radius, should've slap that stupid kid real hard) and since it's a sport shoes (running shoes while at it) the paste even got into the inside of the shoes through the breathing vents...
2. I got to send my baby for next service... it's gonna be minor service and I'm suspecting like RM200++ will grow wings and fly out of my wallet...
3. I got class in the evening, straight right to the night...

and right now, I'm still not asleep... and now, i might not be able to sleep because I'm too worried if I'm not waking up early tomorrow (which is kinda weird, shouldn't I be asleep if I'm worried about not waking up early tomorrow??)

heck, it'll be a tiresome day... there's more... on thursday got to drive to Kuantan for my convo... hell yeah, it's gonna be an awesome and tiresome weekend... or maybe, not only awesome... also awe-"a whole lot"... hehe...

ouh, please dont think what i mean by awesome or awe-"a whole lot" is i'm gonna get a chance of meeting 'her'... though I'll admit I might be happy (if anything goes well), but it also might be awful... and I'm not looking forward for the happy things, but more to awful stuffs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

selamat berkonvo..
congrate..

master_red_lion said...

igt kan nk komen psl ketidak bolehan ku tdo. Rupenyer psl konvo... Haha... Saspen je...

Thanks!!! ^_^

Aisyah said...

hehe.
jgn lupe tuntut SR ko tu.
klu lupe jgak, aku tatau la..
huhu