Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ooooooo crappppp!!!!!!

I'm very very very da lucky tonite... my baby almost kissed a vios in front... i'm lucky i'm not in wira... damn traffic... and more lucky when another wira brake till his brake is locked up and screech, almost kiss my baby's a$$ but manage to steer away from my baby... or else, i'm going to be in traffic station tonite... phew...

the story is, the traffic on the Sultan Mahmud Bridge is smooth as silk at 65km/h when suddenly it comes to a sudden stop... somehow, the vios in front of me managed to do that sudden stop, and i depressed the brake as hard as possible not in sudden manner to avoid the car behind me kissing my baby's a$$... I managed to stop in time however not for wira behind my baby... isk.... lucky for it to escape by changing lane... plus, not many cars on the road too... if not, well... i'll be in the police station yet again...

4 comments:

wizard320 said...

keter gen2 tu gemuk. mana leh panggil baby. mini copper ley lar. your black baby is cool dude, nnt pinjam leh hehe XD

master_red_lion said...

cisss... pas kutuk baby ak gemuk ko nk pinjam lak eh... haha...

HANI IZWAN said...

moral of da story : malang tak bagi signal kalau nak dtg..^_^

be super careful in d future.

Jazlan™ said...

jambatan tu mmg kaw panas tu..
nak2 time raye nih..