Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Baby

Yaaaa.... lot of people have ask me to put up these photos of my baby... but sorry everyone for the lateness... good cameras is hard to come... plus, i'm out of cam for quite sometime when my phone broke and now I already got the replacement (gonna post it up for review later)...

so, like what Lenka said, "just enjoy the show"


You can see the scratch from up here... ouch... dont know where it comes from...




Nice...




Shineeeeeeeyyyy.... errrr... bkn k-boy band SHINee ek... Banjak banjak~~~




My fierce baby, brought me up to 180km/h already...




A little chip on the bonet... small stones fly with the car at high speed... damn...



For better resolution and clearer view and larger piccas, please visit this album in photobucket or my facebook photos...

7 comments:

nazri said...

hoho..
ni auto k manual?..

HANI IZWAN said...

i've seen ur baby lively dah kat ur house..=)

master_red_lion said...

andsem: auto bro


hani: da lalu kenapa xsinggah???

ardzmarn said...

keta nie pakai minyak ker pakai solar... hehehe...

any way nice...

ardzmarn said...

ups...one more thing...
dah nak kuar ubuntu 9.10 dah...
takkan simpan widget 9.04 lagi...
hehhehe...

master_red_lion said...

sniper: ye ke? Xterupdate bro. Keje byk skit. Nnt ak check blk kat website ubuntu. Thanks for info dude.

Unknown said...

comel dan gemuk. tembam lagi tegap.
i suka. kaler hitam lak tu. nampak ekslusif..=))