Sunday, January 24, 2010

I sux bad tonite...

as we all know, 5800XM is a very buggy phone... thus, before the comes of v40 I had a very bad experience with all the bugs in the phone... But I dont bother to do anything about it since it won't solve anything... ironic isn't it??? doing nothing to solve everyhting... hahahaha...

anyway, my phone has accumulated some problems although not major yet annoying the eye looking upon it... two icons of the same apps... this all because of few updates done by the nokia...

so, since I already update to new firmware i guess a hard reset would be good to identify new bugs and solved bugs... hard reset is a pretty much like a process where you format your phone and re-install the OS... literally, it's returning the phone to factory setting...

anyway, since I want a fresh restart I also want to format the memory card... so, I made some backup on my important files on the phone... and guess what??? I though I backed up everything, yet I dont... I lose my videos, South Park Season 13, and my work folders (which contains my CV...) and this is totally sucks...

Silly me, I though I backed up everything... EVERYTHING!!!! yet everything's gone... arrrgggghhhhhhh.... and i'm actually stressed out... since all those data is actually from my crashed SATA HDD... stupid stupid stupid...

No comments: