Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boycott mem*vavi* buta???

People keep saying boycott coke, boycott coca cola... what so ever, you totally shouldn't boycott coke just because of this poster... yeah, i'm spreading to entire Muslims out there... I URGE YOU, dont boycott because of this poster... but boycott coke for what they do, their cooperation with zionist... not because of this poster... stop making yourself become a joke...

lemme give you a little arabic lesson. As far as I know, the arabic writing in the poster isn't La Mohammad, La Mekah... "La" or in english, "No" is spelled with "lam" "alif"... as for the word spelled with "lam" is pronounced "Li" means "For" in english... which means, the reversed coke means "For Mohammad, For Makah" and for that matters, we should've support Coke!!! (please dont...)

and i'm here not to say support coke... just, please do things with good reason... not because you have been scammed somehow... there are plenty of reasons to boycott Coke, but please... not this one...

p to the s: if you read this and found what i explained is wrong, leave me a comment (especially you rdhanz...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time, do leave some links so that I know that you're stating me in your blog.

:-)

I'm totally agree with you. People have to give a good reason why to boycott any product. Not simply because people told you to do so.

As far as I concern, you've wrote nothing wrong.

Some people didn't drink Coke because they boycott the product. Other people didn't drink carbonated beverages because it's not good for your heath. I didn't drink Coke for the both reasons. Sometimes I drink other carbonated beverages and hope that it won't harm me.

master_red_lion said...

hehe... sorry bro... forgot laaa... too bz lately...