Thursday, May 14, 2009

CollegeHumor - In an Apatow World...

Who doesn't know Judd Apatow? (yeah, i bet not many of you do.... i just know by myself too)

Well, these guys at CollegeHumor made an interesting original songs depicting how Apatow's world is... well, you won't catch the point if you dont know who is Judd Apatow... However, if i mentioned movies like Knocked Up, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Forgetting Sarah Marshall they might ring a bell... yeah, Judd Apatow is either their producers or directors where the stories usually being "a loser guy who smoked herbs, drink beer, and have 0% chance of hooking up with a girl suddenly got a chance (either badly or goodly) to hook up..."

Well, here's the info on Judd Apatow and you really have to actually watch those 3 example movies (Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin and Forgetting Sarah Marshall) to actually know what this song is about and only by that you'll find the lyrics amusing... Presenting... CollegeHumor with In an Apatow World




Take a look over here, won't you take a look at me
I'm nothing special, nothing much to see
I got a weird scruffy beard and a big beer gut
I smoke herb all day, I'm a loser but

There's a place I know where I can land
Any woman with a sweep of my chubby hand
A magic place where girls aren't guarded
All you need to be is socially retarded

In an Apatow world
You could be my girl
I'll be Seth Rogen
you'll be Kate Heigel

You're not out of my league
Stoner is the new stud
Cuz a loser is a winner
In this world of Judd

Now my job's unique and it seems bizarre
Ugly guys aren't anchors or rock stars
My friends are lame but important to me
In fact the same guys are in all of these movies

But despite all that I catch your eyes
and you're charmed by my wit to my surprise
Somehow you love it when I talk to you shyly
Even though I look like John C Reilly

In an Apatow world
You would be my girl
You'll be Mila Kunis
I'm Jay Siegel

We will have a big fight
But no bad blood
Cuz it all ends happily
In this world of Judd

I think you got it twisted dude, I'm kind of mystified
That these unrealistic movies have blinded both your eyes
To the cold reality of basic sexual attraction
Jonah Hill only lands Emma Stone after 'action'

At the end of the day you're a gross man-boy slob
And you've played your PS3 longer than you've held a job
So I won't be your Applegate, your Fischer nor your Keener
You should take that hairy Ferrell *** to the cleaners

But in an Apatow world
Yeah, I'd be your girl
I'd run my perfect fingers
Through that Jew-fro curl

And the losers in the crowd
Now know they have a chance
Nevermind being awkward
All you need is romance

But before we conclude
Lemme have the last word
You would never touch this
In the actual world

p to the s: Credits goes to CollegeHumor

No comments: