Friday, December 19, 2008

first time in blogger...

at last, irritated with the situation of Friendster's Blog, I decided to move to Blogger's blogging host... since most of us do use blogger I guess it won't hurt to move and change... plus, there will be more freedom here. I can put more things, I can do more things, I can change more things...

Okay... This will be the first post of me... so, i'm still getting familiar with new situation, new features and new interface... haha.... it seems to be i've to get familiar with many things after this... first of all, this new blogger is new for me... second, i'm going to a quite unfamiliar place tomorrow... Penang!!! Here I come!!!! haha... it's going to be the awaited time of my life... i'm going to have my industrial training (or commonly said as practical) in Intel... yup, Intel... the biggest processor maker. haha...

so, good luck to me...

No comments: