Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Internship...

yay... at last.... after a little waiting and patience done, i start my internship in Intel Penang... well... let's start with pre, and current...

Pre-Internship...

it starts with the accommodation preparation... hmm... what to say... the assembled team for the accommodation is much like fooling around (probably including me... huhu) and what happen is i'm havin a hard time looking for at least only a room to let for me to stay, even for temporarily... anyway, at last i find this one place in Batu Uban, Pangsapuri Sanctuary... quite old but good enough to stay... like i'm in this room 24/7... haha...

whatever it is, i still dont decide if i'll move out from here after this or not... it depends... if i dont own any transport in this 2 months, i think i might move out for a better place... it's hard here without good transport... yes, i can survive living in this small room but boredom will overwhelm me... with no transport, means no shopping, no going around... even i'm bored in this room, i cant do nothing....

Current...

on the first day of internship, i jump into the boredom mode in no time... since my desktop computer is not around yet, i still dont have access to my email account, access to other documents like reference on the on-going projects, and basically i can only do nothing... u might think it's good right? yeah, how good it is when u went into a meeting and u can only look at others and the presentation without u actually understands a damn thing??? XD... really, all those things were not thought in UMP... most of us learn about making a device, wired... never did wafer fabrication, chipset design, pattern... when we come here, it's totally a new thing to us... wow... haha... anyway, the first day fly by quickly... settle down the accommodation, bringing in my belongings to my room, and everything... the family went back and i'm left all alone in a strange place, strange town... wooo... without internet, my life has been too awful... i cant get my sis' maxis broadband connected to the internet because it is barred... outstanding bills... huhu... anyway, it is already paid and now still cant be used... wonder why... anyway, it has been a long day for me and i'm already get tired at 10pm... at 11.30pm, i went to sleep... huhu... anyway, a few msgs come in from Nabillah (glad u msgd me at last... even though i'm already asleep, but i did wake up back to reply ur msgs...)

2nd day, i went to office with my friend, Syuk (thanks for the car pool... hehe... u r the only one i can depend on for transportation for now... it will only be temporary... dont worry...) went out for a while to settle banking issue with HR... anyway, i just found out a shocking truth about Penang... haha... guess what, the cab fare is too much... from FIZ 3 Intel PG12 to Maybank Bukit Jambul, only a few km away... not even 7km i think... still, it's in town service... the fare is already RM12... what the heck??? nk bina piramid ka??? after settle the banking issue, I went back to office, play some minesweeper, solitaire then get some lunch... after lunch, fax the form to Unit LI, and pray... then go back to office, attend my first meeting (yup, the one that i can only look at the presentation and other faces...) i dont understand anything... because no briefing has been done to me... haha... anyway, i'll learn slowly with references given to me... hopeully i'll learn in no time since it seems to be i'm far away behind...

Conclusion

i'm happy with current situation i'm in, eventhough not really happy about my accommodation and transports... hopefully my friends will help me on that... u guys leave me alone behind, u'll know what i'll do... hahahaha... XD

No comments: