Thursday, December 25, 2008

A little bragging to do... haha...



Yessssss.... yesterday i did my badge... picture above is my badge... it's already everywhere, anypage associated with me... friendster, facebook, skype, ym... hahaha...



waiting for tomorrow where my desktop is said will be on my desk... hopefully it's there or it will be another day of lepak2... i might even consider bringing my gamepad and play need for speed there if things get worse... anyway, since most of the ppl in my department take leave for tomorrow for the sake of long holiday (thursday until monday) so, it might not be wrong for me to appear a little bit late than usual... i'm taking the bus for tomorrow... and i'm wearing the simplest attire as it would be... but probably bringing my jacket... last time, the office turned to be very cold than usual that i might scream... i was in a formal shirt... it still that cold... damn it...

anyway, if bus doesn't appear tomorrow hopefully syuk will come and fetch me... hahaha...



anyway, my project assignment was codenamed Pineview... and I was wondering what is Pineview actually??? since no briefing has been done to me... anyway, after a little google... what i find is quite shocking... haha... it was Intel's next gen Atom processor.... apparently, the team is doing some testing on the patterns of the design... but, please... dont ask me any further coz me myself dont even know if the pineview we are working is the Atom processor or some other things... and i dont even know the details!!!! what you find in google, is also what i know...

2 comments:

Aisyah said...

okey~ kimslm kt imaginary frens ko esok.. huhu

master_red_lion said...

huahauhaua....