Saturday, December 20, 2008

Irritated...

one of my favourite things to do is surf around without specific purpose... well, that's just me... sometimes i do go wikipedia and actually clicked 'random article' out of boredom... and i actually read it!!! haha... well, weird thing to do but definitely benefit me somehow...

anyway, what i wanna tell is i haven't been able to do that since the connection of my internet is actually very bad... how bad? usually, if it is bad enough we only get slow load after a click right? and then if it is really slow, the browser will state that there might be connection problem after some times... but what if u didnt have any connection at all? yup, the error msg of connection problem is up immediately...Photobucket and in my case, i actually have good wireless signal connecting at 54Mbps at all time but i keep getting connection problem error... how bad is my connection??? not sure if it is only my lappy, coz it seems to be others didn't experience this... but my dad did complain about slow connection nowadays in spite of 1Mbps from TMNut's Streamyx... what a mess... even downloads isn't as fast as it should be... sharing connections is laggy... not fast enough... probably router problem??? do i need a new router??? let's have daddy to decide that... hahaha...


No comments: