Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back in penang...

well... I'm back in penang... the journey starts with the flight from KT to Subang with Firefly... All my life, I have been in Subang Airport few times... but since it moved to KLIA, this is the first time I'm in Subang Airport... they use it for Berjaya Air for flights from Subang to Tioman (and other island perhaps) and also Firefly landing strip... the flight take off from KT at 8.45am... landed at 9.45am... upon arrival, go into terminal... I'm spooked... it's like i'm in an abandoned city (or at least abandoned building)

nothing is in there... it only caters the most basic facility and it also not well maintained up to its standard before they move everything to KLIA... the only shops in there is Starbucks Cafe, 1901, and a convenience store plus a souvenir shop... quite shocking coz I dont have a place to hang out while waiting my next flight at 2.45pm (it's 5 more hours...) so i just went to the surau... to have a little morning nap... hehe...

after that, at 12 i go down and wait for the check in counter to open up... it's almost another an hour and a half of waiting before they open the counter... demit... i hate waiting... after that, nothing happen... just board the flight, take-off, landed in penang at 4pm, take the airport limo and go back home...

the shocking thing is, i somehow felt airport limo is cheaper than normal taxis... why??? with airport limo, i got to take luxury taxi at RM26 from the airport to my house... but from Sg. Nibong Terminal to my house, it's already RM30... i think if i take a bus from the Sg. Nibong Terminal and take the limo from there, it will be cheaper than taking a taxi directly... Taxis in Penang is overpriced...

No comments: