Saturday, January 17, 2009

a peaceful saturday...

hmmm... at last... a day when i can wake up late... a day when i dont to think what to do after this... a day of nothing... a day of relax... and now i understand why working folks like fridays so much, and hate monday more than everything... hahahahahaha...

waaa... i really feel relax today you know... dont have to think about works (even though i actually have tasks waiting ahead of me but who cares??? hahaha) well, after this somebody gonna get hurt reallll bad... hahaha

wowowow... the intern allowance is coming in 20th of Jan... nyum nyum... it's all about the money... started to think what should i do with the money... IOU, utility bills, internet, topup... then, i'm planning to change my old wallet... it's damn old... i bought it when i was in matriculation days... it's already 4 years... hahaha... and i planned to get a laptop backpack... easier for me to bring my laptop around...

today is 17 Jan... already the third day since the incident... and still no words from her... man, i miss those days so much, maybe i miss her more than those days... and after what she said to me before, i dont know what to do anymore... it's colder than "let's break up"... it's much like, "i hate u!" but worse... damn... anyway, i'm ready to forgive... just say "i'm sorry" and we're done... well, whatever you think it was, i will never say that was my fault... it never is... maybe i overact, but for what you said, everyone think that it's cold... so, i'm sorry if i overact or misunderstand... but u should not say something like that freely...

at least, dont act like you never support me on that, like you never been happy when u heard that, like u never congratulate me on that, and mostly, like you have said DON'T before that... you are the first to all those things that u act like u never did after my parents.

and for that, it hurts me more than u've hurt me before... and i know how much have i hurt u before, thus i'm ready to forgive u... all it takes is just I'M SORRY...

No comments: