Thursday, January 22, 2009

some ppl said i have been writing too much...

yeah, i did receive complain about "you are writing too much that i can't follow and dont know which one to comment" XD

try to check the cbox if you dont believe me...

well... there's a few things about that...

  1. My tasks and expectations requires skilled person and it seems to be there's only one person with the skills required is capable of teaching me. And, what happen is the person is busy, always busy... seems to be 24/7 busy... i dont know... so, i'll have to wait and wait more and wait more... that's why I'm writing while waiting (which happen to be a useless waiting now)
  2. A few comments that I have to entertain so that my readers won't feel their comments is useless and keep on commenting in the future, even though that is not my first priority. (like the language issue)
  3. I'M BORED... that's why...

1 comment:

Aisyah said...

perli aku ey.
aku mmg mls komen blog org pon.
aku pemalas.
ko selaku uncle garfield mesti phm penyakit malas ni mcm mana.
huuu