Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's news of Israel's arrogant...

For me, when Israel has assaulted a school organized by UN or so called PBB it's an insults to the peacekeeping organization... even if they want to attack, they should wait for UN's clearance before attack... not just attack and caused 48 casualties... this shows how weak it is for PBB or UN in handling world peace... and this shows, we should not put any hope on this PBB because

PBB =/= Persekutuan Bangsa-Bangsa Bersatu, but PBB = Persekutuan Budak-Budak Bodoh

dont agree with me??? dont just blame me like that... if we take the samples out of this cruel world, only stupids and fools are being manipulated by someone who is cleverer and bigger with more power... yeah, the one who is cleverer and bigger is that stupid damn US and Israel... using their veto that they have created earlier for such bad use...

If possible, I would also like to boycott... but what could i do... Coke is free in my office... Nescafe too... huhu... and I'm working for Intel too... T_T

No comments: